New York : Roosevelt Island : The Chapel of Good Shepherd
The Chapel of the Good Shepherd is an historic church located at 543 Main Street on Roosevelt Island in Manhattan, New York, USA. It was originally an Episcopal chapel, but is now the Good Shepherd Community Ecumenical Center and is used by various groups. It was designed by architect Frederick Clarke Withers, and was built in 1888.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972. It was restored in 2003