mardi, septembre 21

New York Street : 42eme Street and Bus


New York Street : Manhattan : 42eme Street : Bus


11 commentaires:

Sylvia K a dit…

Marvelous capture of 42nd Street! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

Trish ~ ♥ ~ a dit…

Is that the Empire State building I see the background. I ♥ NY

Jim a dit…

Intriguing photo.

EG CameraGirl a dit…

Beautiful street scene!

Anonyme a dit…

i would think street photography originates in ny. you have interesting and fascinating streets and street scenes.

Perry a dit…

I would love to got to NYNY to photograph. A dream of mine.

Kay L. Davies a dit…

A lovely view of a very famous street.


Kay
Alberta, Canada

Olivier a dit…

au fond, c'est le Chrysler Building

Wifey10 a dit…

Mmmm.. New York, New york! one of my dream place to visit. Do you Alicia Keys song about New York? really true I guess big lights will inspire you! Have agood day! hope you could visit my blog too!

Jude-photographie a dit…

Très jolie photo j'aime beaucoup et merci pour les commentaire =)

Jude-photographie a dit…

J'adore l'effet sur le bus !