dimanche, octobre 10

Calendar New York 2011 - May 2011

Calendar New York 2011 - 05 May 2011 - Top Of The Rock - Empire State Building

Calendar New York 2011 (Calendrier)
May 2011 - Top Of The Rock - Empire State Building
(To view images from Scenic Sunday please click here)

...NEWS...

1 commentaire:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 a dit…

Were you up the building?

Let me share with you our experience. We were in NY 17 years ago, my second daughter was 5. We went on top, and my husband (don't know why) had the young 5 year old standing on top of the concrete wall and shaking the metal fence.

People were saying.: Very dangerous" and my husband didn't think it was because he is an engineer. He was sure the fence was very strong.

I was upset because one of my babies had died, and I didn't want another to die.