jeudi, mars 24

Union Square : Gandhi


New York : Manhattan : Union Square : Gandhi

...NEWS...Remember, Every Saturday, The Challenge "Walk In The Street Photography"

4 commentaires:

Al a dit…

Great big-city shot - I don't see things like that very often!

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens a dit…

Bonjour; Gandhi; I admire, and like to see him remembered.I can not say the same of many who have been raised onto a pedestal.
We both have famous people to remember, this week, that's interesting. Adieu; T.

Margaret Gosden a dit…

A very familiar sight, indeed, since I live close by! I am not sure if this meme is about actual walking, or if it is about sight seeing. Thanks for stopping by.

Cergie a dit…

Cette grande place parait intimiste...
Bonne journée (et bon ouik prolongé -comme moi-), Olivier !