samedi, mars 12

Challenge Walk In The Street.

CHALLENGE WALK IN THE STREET.


New York - Manhattan - Street





19 commentaires:

Lucy Corrander : Photos a dit…

The contrast between the two figures is so great one is drawn into the picture by comparing them.

Lucy

Leovi a dit…

Good job, I like black and white.Saludos.

Al a dit…

Great street shot. This is a meme I'd like to participate in, but somehow I'm almost never walking in a street.

Serline a dit…

Very grim and sombre feel to the whole pict, including the walkers' faces... Have a blessed weekend!

Cesc Sales a dit…

Walk to go nowhere...

Gemma Wiseman a dit…

Such intense blankness on these two faces! A most interesting capture in monochrome!

Photo Cache a dit…

I'm playing for the first time. I do have a question about the rules of this meme.

Thanks for the invite, btw.

Photo Cache a dit…

http://ewok1993.wordpress.com is where my entry is.

Anonyme a dit…

Very poignant capture!


http://nprimopiano.wordpress.com/2009/07/13/viale-turayi/

Laerte Pupo a dit…

I am participating for the first time. I see that your photos are in BW. This is a rule?
Thanks for the invite, and I leave here an invitation to join the "Today's Flowers."

Anonyme a dit…

It's a good choise using sportshoes, when your walk is unsteady... Great shot ;-)
Have a nice weekend!

Eden a dit…

Nice Black and white. Love it.

Laerte Pupo a dit…

My english is not very good, but I refer to the website below:
http://tradukka.com

CaT a dit…

great pic!

Reader Wil a dit…

What a great idea to do a challenge about a walk in the street!
Aussi une bonne idée si IKEA veut sponsoriser mon post sur IKEA!;)

Marites a dit…

i like the black and white effect of the photo..nice shot.

Indrani a dit…

Interesting meme.

SandyCarlson a dit…

These men seem so isolated and unaware of the camera. And I feel so close....

lotusleaf a dit…

Dramatic photo!Thanks for visiting my blog.