jeudi, juin 16

Challenge Street : The Empire Diner

CHALLENGE WALK IN THE STREET.


New York - Manhattan - Chelsea - Challenge Street : The Empire Diner







7 commentaires:

Thérèse a dit…

Il me parait bien vide, tu as du vraiment te coucher tot le matin ce jour la...

Francesco Miranda a dit…

I Love the red light.

Nice Night Shot!

CaT a dit…

especially the "EAT" sign i find funny. you see those a lot around the US.
EAT.... hahahaha

Lesley a dit…

A 1940s diner - have you eaten there? I bet it is classic.

Anonyme a dit…

The "walk" sign at the left tells us to visit Empire and enjoy a diner ;-)
Have a great weekend!

Hooked on Memes a dit…

Great photo. When I was growing up in Hong Kong, my view of the US came from the movies and the diner was uniquely American

The first time I visited the US, of course, I ate in a diner. And have eaten in diners many times since.

Marguerite a dit…

EAT = MANGER.
DINER
Bon ça va je ne crois pas que tu aies souffert de la faim....