dimanche, juin 5

The ghosts of Grand Central Station


New York - Manhattan - The ghosts of Grand Central Station
( To view monochromatic classics from around the world please click here )

...NEWS...Remember, Every Saturday, The Challenge "Walk In The Street Photography"

6 commentaires:

Tash a dit…

Splendid place...I have fond memories of my one visit there. I like the ghostly effect. Makes the space feel timeless.

Dragonstar a dit…

It's quite an incredible place. Everything glows in the light. Lovely effect.

cieldequimper a dit…

Sublime. Un endroit que j'adore.

Me rappelle un peu le fantôme d'Evry ! Bon début de semaine.

Thérèse a dit…

La cathédrale des voyageurs!

Anonyme a dit…

beautiful photo, I love to visit Grand Central Terminal when in NYC, and your image brought a smile to my face! thanks for sharing your great work!

Anukriti Sharma a dit…

This is the one of the best pictures I have ever seen! :)