jeudi, février 23

Challenge Walk In The Street :Broadway Cafe

CHALLENGE WALK IN THE STREET.


Challenge Walk In The Street -New Yoor Street - Colombus Circle - Broadway Cafe




9 commentaires:

Tatjana Parkacheva a dit…

Excellent street photography.
I like the cadre and colors.

Regards and best wishes

My name is Riet a dit…

What a great street photo'. I will join your challenge tomorrow with a photo of Amsterdam streets.

Anonyme a dit…

exciting...loved the street vendors in NYC!

Thérèse a dit…

Les boissons debordent... Cela montre le debit attendu.

Melbourne Australia Photos a dit…

I like the exaggerated colours that bring this fine street scene to life.

Rejen a dit…

Great street photo, wonderful colours..;-D

XoXo a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Cergie a dit…

On en a une de cabane à frites dans ce style à la gare de Cergy-le-Haut, tu me donnes envie de la photographier one day...

Yogi♪♪♪ a dit…

I love the business of the photo. So much going on. Great shot!