mardi, mai 8

Central Park - San Remo Apartments

New York - Central Park - San Remo Apartments
(To view images from around the world click here)

11 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

I always look forward to your post to see if I remember the area, and this post I do. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Randi a dit…

What a great shot, love it!

eileeninmd a dit…

A lovely view of Central Park! Great capture, have a great week!

Anonyme a dit…

In my opinion, an incredible picture.


daily athens photo

Cloudia a dit…

Happy to find this delightful blog



Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

> < } } (°>

Arija a dit…

A pleasing shot of Central Park . . . I am just reading an interesting book set in New York.

Indrani a dit…

Fantastic view.

Black Jack's Carol a dit…

I was last in New York City about 20 years ago, but I spent a little time in Central Park, and think I remember that view. Beautiful shot!

Anonyme a dit…

Just lovely!

Anonyme a dit…

What a lovely and serene capture.

Marguerite a dit…

C'est-y pas une 'tite cabane que j'aperçois sur la rive ? C'est là que je passerais bien une semaine de vacances (pas plus, il ne doit pas y avoir toutes les commodités)