jeudi, mai 17

Walk In The Street - Promenade dans Brooklyn

CHALLENGE WALK IN THE STREET.

Walk In The Street - New York Street - Promenade dans Brooklyn




8 commentaires:

Virginia a dit…

I love this Olivier. Timeless.
V

Julie a dit…

Yes, me also, Olivier. I like very much the composition of the couple and the background of the street 'mess'. Your processing is very suitable.

Thank you for hosting.

Anonyme a dit…

This is a wonderful picture !

Please have a good Friday.

Cloudia a dit…

nicely done




Friendly Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral

> < } } (°>

Melbourne Australia Photos a dit…

I like the "oxidised" vintage look of this great photo!

Thanks for hosting.

raf a dit…

Great composition in monochrome, Olivier!

L. Neusiedler a dit…

good morning! I am here again this weekend, taking you to Graz, for a panorama :). thanks for hosting such a fun meme!

Gemma Wiseman a dit…

Fascinating sense of quiet romance in this unpretentious street scene!