mardi, mai 15

Colombus Circle au Printemps

New York - Manhattan - Colombus Circle au Printemps
(To view images from around the world click here)

11 commentaires:

EG CameraGirl a dit…

I like this - the globe (world) and the globes (aliums).

eileeninmd a dit…

Wonderful compostion, the flowers are pretty and I like the globe in the background. Have a great week!

Sylvia K a dit…

What a great post and I do love your capture, the flowers and your composition! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

Anonyme a dit…

excellent.

Thérèse a dit…

Il reste les trois autres saisons à couvrir! :-)

Anonyme a dit…

Such a gorgeous shot!

Fun60 a dit…

Fabulous shot .

genie a dit…

Composed so nicely. We only hear the bad on the new from NYC, but on the blogs I get to see the beauty and uniqueness. The globe is great. Superb capture. genie

L. Neusiedler a dit…

great photo, I absolutely like the colours and the perspective!

Aiketa a dit…

Colombus Circle... one of my favorite places in NYC!
Beautiful photo too.

Regards from Barcelona.

Marguerite a dit…

Ahaha ! Les boules violettes vont bien aussi avec les boules vertes de buis (j'en ai UNE entre trois buis)